These gearmotors are an inexpensive way to put your project in motion! The required voltage is 4.5-6V with a no load current of 190mA. The output shaft is 9mm long and the gearbox ratio is 48:1 with a wheel speed of 140 RPM (unloaded). These are the motors used on our popular Runt Rover Robot Kit series. Use with our 2.55″ or 3.10″ press-fit robot wheels.
- Suggested Voltage: 4.5VDC No Load Speed: 140RPM No Load Current: 190mA Max. Load Current: 250mA Torque: 800 gf-cm (11.11 oz-in)
- Perfect for building a compact robot chassis
- The motor is pre-wired with 6″ power wires
- With 11.11 oz-in of torque, this is a powerful little motor for the size!
- Simply press fit our compatible wheels onto the shaft.